Another release to talk about. As promised, libview 0.5.5 was released. It’s mainly a bug fix release with a couple of API additions. The highlights are as follows:
- Fixed a bug in UIGroup where Merge wouldn’t call Unmerge if the group was already merged.
- Fixed a bug where deactivating the AutoDrawer while it was moving would not do the right thing.
- Added support for keeping the AutoDrawer open while the focus is inside it.
- Added support for setting an alignment in the Header widget.
- WrapLabel now wraps properly when being passed text in its constructor.