libsexy, libsexymm, and sexy-python 0.1.9 have been released.
libsexy v0.1.9 is just bug fix release (but a good one), containing the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the cursor position in a SexySpellEntry would change if the position was at the end of the entry and word was replaced.
- Fixed a few enchant-related bugs in SexySpellEntry.
- Fixed our GModule loading for enchant to let glib figure out the proper file extension, rather than hard-coding “.so”.
- Fixed some uninitialized variables when creating the icon windows for SexyIconEntry that were causing valgrind to complain. Patch by Benjamin Otte. (Bug #349701)
- Fixed a bug in SexyIconEntry where the caret would be invisible at the start of the entry when no icon was shown. Patch by Ed Catmur. (Bug #353671)
- Fixed a bug with SexyToolTip positioning in treeviews without headers where the tooltips would immediately disappear when shown at the bottom of the screen. (Bug #333424)
- Fixed a linking bug when building on win32. Patch by Steffen Eschenbacher. (Bug #351796)
libsexymm and sexy-python contain license updates and were updated to work with libsexy v0.1.9. Both bindings claimed to be GPL, while they were intended to be LGPL. Sorry for the confusion, packagers 🙂